Tuesday, August 18, 2009

A boy!!!

So today we found out that we are having a boy!

It's weird, but I had a feeling for a long time that it was a boy, but I didn't want to say for sure, because I obviously could not have been certain.

I always try to find deeper meaning behind things, and when I had my class from hell (which was boy heavy) a few years ago, I had determined that I would have a boy because I was getting a good lesson in how boys are, which is quite different from girls.

Also, last year when I was thinking about wanting to start a family, I had a dream. In my dream, B an I had a boy with dark brown hair and big blue eyes, just like B.

I've always believed in following your gut instinct on things, and I still believe it will give you the answer.

Yay! Winnie the Pooh and Tigger too, it is! (for the nursery)

No comments: