Friday, September 17, 2010

I am back!

Well, it has been quite a while, hasn't it? Not that anyone reads this, but still, it has been a while. Can't imagine what I've been up to!

So much in life has changed in the past year, and in some ways, much is the same. I'm still teaching. I still go to work everyday and come home to a happy place. What's interesting is that when I look back on the years when I came home from work, my mental image of that time is darker. Now when I'm home, it's very bright and energized. I used to come home and raid the fridge and then go spend a good chunk of time online until B came home. Now my afternoon is filled with D crawling around, nursing, and me just barely able to make it into the kitchen to grab something to eat. With all of the activity both at home and work, it's no wonder I've dropped most of my baby weight, give or take 5 pounds! Anyway, when I look back at that time, I don't miss it. I think to myself that life was very dull before D came into the picture. I loved my life with B, but I wouldn't change it back to the way it was. Not for all of the money in the world.

Anyway, I'm going to write more soon, but as I type I hear D talking to B, and I just want to go to bed, for I am one exhausted momma.

No comments: