Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Why I Love

My family:
Barry: because he is there for me whenever I need him, even when I think I don't need him.
My sister: because she is the only girl who knows me better than any other girl. I don't think I would have survived my parents if we didn't have each other. I miss her so much.
Paul (BIL): because I actually understand him more than he realizes, and because I have known him for so long that he really is like a brother to me. 
Bunny: because she is so much like my sister and I, and I love watching her grow up.
Tito: he has the kindest heart I have seen in a little boy.
Cole: because everything is wonderful to him.
My Dad: because he was there to pick me up when my mom dropped me (metaphorically). He needs me.
My Aunt: because she is one of the kindest people I have ever met. Who else sits down to write checks out to charities?
My Uncle: because I know him better than he thinks, for he is like my husband (but Barry does chores).
My cousin JR: Because even though he had cancer during his childhood, he meets life with excitement and enthusiasm and makes life exciting and worthwhile.
My other two cousins: because they are very kind and always on my side.
My newly discovered cousin: because she is so much like my mother's best side (from what she writes), but without any of the crazy (at least not as far as I know! Ha!).

My closest friends:
Ash: because even though I disagree with her political views, she is a great friend and any girl is lucky to have her on her side. 
Val: because she is interesting, deep and compassionate.
Mel: because she is like my sister, only not so stable. We lose touch now and then, but I know that we'll talk like we just went hiking on my farm just the other day whenever we do talk. Plus, she's an only child and she needs me.
Holly: she radiates warmth.
Devan: because she is smart, funny, philosophical and nerdy, just like me. :)
Marge: because even though she is out there, she changed my ways of working with people, and she taught me how to have fun in the most dire of situations.
Katie: because she and I are so much alike, and I had forgotten after all these years!

Now: you try it. Who do you love? Why?

No comments: