Friday, November 7, 2008

Number Game

Over the summer I started working out. I had neglected to stay in shape in my first year of marriage, and so last summer it was my primary goal to lose some inches and pounds. I am happy to report that I have lost about 1.5 inches from my hips and thighs, and about an inch from my arms. The strange thing is that this shrinkage began over the summer, but I didn't lose any weight. I remained at around 139. Lately I haven't worked out as much simply because I have been very busy during the week. I have noticed that my muscle tone is not so great....and guess what! I lost weight! So, I think I would like to be toned, even if it means putting on pounds of muscle. I don't want to be skinny and soft. I'd rather be slimmer and toned, personally. :)

No comments: