Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Break break baby

I am officially on spring break. I went to see my dad for Easter and came back yesterday. So begins my real spring break.

Why, it's so refreshing...I open up my windows to feel the wet rain splish-splashing around. Invigorating! And in only two days all four of my wisdom teeth will be taken out of my poor, unsuspecting mouth! Sheer excitement!

Sadly, I am actually looking forward to having the excuse to do nothing but lay around and eat pudding for a few days. Really, if you look at it that way, who wouldn't want to get his/her wisdom teeth out? I can't imagine why every single adult isn't running to their oral surgeon, begging them for a chance like mine.

In the meantime, I am hoping to buy some new flowers for our balcony. I know, you're jealous. Why buy a house with a backyard when you can have the chance to sit perched above the newly bloomed cherry trees and quietly watch everyone pass by? I particularly enjoy watching the 80 year old lady with OCD go to her mailbox at least 20 times every single day to check her mail. I always wonder if anything new will appear in that mailbox at the 20th time she opens that box. Maybe I need to work on that shocker. That could really surprise her. Then again, she could have a heart attack, and I would truly feel badly about that. So maybe not.

Yes, the joys of spring break. Pudding, flowers and rest here I come.

No comments: