Monday, April 27, 2009

What Would I Do Without....

Just for fun, I thought I would make this list. If you like the idea and want to do it, copy me!

What would I do without these six things:

1. My husband. He drove me to JMU after work, spent an hour with my while I taught mostly college students, AND he taught me who Deux-Deux, from the Pink Panther, is. I need him to lighten up my life and keep me humble.
2. My family. They are my base to always go back to whenever I need a moment to talk to someone who understands me and does not question everything I do.
3. My job. I love it, and it pays well, especially in comparison to what other teachers don't make.
4. The beach. It is my place to go when I need to relax and feel at ease with all things in the world.
5. My friends. Of course. I like to think that they are all very different, but really, they are not. All of them have a good sense of humor and march to a different beat, and I like that.
6. My kitty. I love picking him up first thing in the morning before I feed him and feeling his soft fur rattle as he purrs in my arms.

More to come.

No comments: