Sunday, September 21, 2008

New Season and Out with the Old...

You know the rest of that line, o' course. 

Today I am happily putting away my summer seasonal decorations and putting out my fall candles and colors. When I was a kid I loved changing out the tablecloths and candles, pulling out new decorations in honor of the current season. Even though I despise winter, I try to do my best to be positive about each season and I do that by changing  the scenery in our house. I have found that even putting out items in January helps to ease the pain of my winter blues. What can you put out in January? Well, I like to use whites and blues to capture the colors of ice and snow. I use white flowers, crystal and ice blue place mats. Hm...perhaps I have an idea for a blog brewing. 
Happy Fall! 

No comments: